Monday, August 19, 2013

 


Face Wash, Mask, Moisturizer, Toner


Now that i'm in my late twenties and the big 3-0 is right around the corner I've started to pay more attention to what i'm putting on my face. I look at the products I use as an investment and therefore don't mind spending a little more on them.
  1. Origins Checks and Balances – The first time I tried this face wash I was absolutely hooked. I love the slight minty smell and the way my face feels after I wash it off. I have been looking for a good face wash for what feels like forever. This my friends is a keeper.
  2. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores – I don't normally use masks all that often however when I do I am loving this one. It goes on super easy and you really feel like your getting especially clean after you take it off. My skin looks totally refreshed and glowing after one use.
  3. Origins Brighter By Nature™ SPF 35 Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer – Ok last Origins product I swear. I know that the first three on the list are Origins but their products are seriously amazing. I love that this moisturizer is not at all greasy and it's got SPF 35, total bonus!
  4. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Toner- After I've used my Origins Checks and Balances I always follow it up with some Kiehl's toner. I bought the larger bottle and let me tell you that thing lasts forever, well not exactly but it's worth it to buy the big bottle because a little does gone a long way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment