Wednesday, August 14, 2013


Top, Denim, Necklace,
Tote, Kicks

One of my favorite things to do on the weekend is go to brunch.  Living in a city like Chicago there are endless possibilities of restaurants to choose from.  Sometimes I think I spend more time planning my brunch outfits than my going to dinner outfits.
  
Last weekend my girlfriend and I went to Nellcote, I cannot say enough good things about the yummy food and ambiance of this restaurant.  I love all things french so sitting out on the patio sipping a mimosa I felt like I was transported to the streets of Paris.  If you go definitely try the quiche lorraine and the starter plate, my personal favorites.

I chose to wear my new favorite top from Jcrew Factory store, I bought one in every color that's how much I love it, comfy jeans, cute flats, a stellar necklace and can't forget the pièce de résistance my Tory Burch Robinson bag.   Hope you all are having a great week, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment